About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States
I am a 22 year old who is new to blogging so readers beware. I live in Minnesota for all of my life and hopefully one day change that. Other then that I am your average early 20's girl. I like to hang out with my friends, party on Friday nights and enjoying being young.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

John Waters

Last night John Waters did his one person show at the Fitzgerald theater in St. Paul. I would have to say it was really funny. I never laughed so hard in my life. But he get me thinking. We live in such a superficial world that is not truly representing what we mean. If you have ever seen any of John Waters films you would know that he does not follow the social norm. I like that. I may be normal in society but I am more then meets the eye. I real like movies to the point that I will watch them over and over. Further more, I like films that make me think. Take for instance, Donny Darko, to this day I still don't really know what the movie is all about. Or even films by Mr. Waters himself. Pink Flamingos! What more can I say.

So if anyone has any film recommendations that are in the weird and strange catagory, drop me a line. Please no mainstream crap!

No comments: