About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States
I am a 22 year old who is new to blogging so readers beware. I live in Minnesota for all of my life and hopefully one day change that. Other then that I am your average early 20's girl. I like to hang out with my friends, party on Friday nights and enjoying being young.

Monday, November 19, 2007

Another thought.....

Has anyone ever have one of those days or weeks were everything you do is wrong? Well this last month has been that way for me. First of all, I am really bored with my work. Nothing interesting ever happens and it always seems like I am doing something wrong. Then on top of it all, a relative passes away this last Saturday and I don't even know when the funeral is. Then on top of all that, the school semester is almost over and I have 2 written reports due on the 1st and 2nd of December and a presentation. The pressure is getting to me.

I think after this year is over with, I am just going to sleep and relax. Be less stressed. Easier said then done. I just hope this Thanksgiving break will help a little bit.

No comments: