About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States
I am a 22 year old who is new to blogging so readers beware. I live in Minnesota for all of my life and hopefully one day change that. Other then that I am your average early 20's girl. I like to hang out with my friends, party on Friday nights and enjoying being young.

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Another gorgeous day in paradise

It's Saturday!!!!

I just cant help being happy. The work week is over with, I got all my homework done and i can relax. Except the bathroom has to be cleaned but its going to be a good weekend.

What else?
My frustration with second life. I have been trying for the last 3 days to login on to second life and it comes up with an error. I am really frustrated. I really don't want to get too involved with this life style but I am curious about it and I thought I would give it a try. I am excited to create an aviator though. It sounds interesting. I still don't know if I want to make it look like me or like someone else. That really is the beauty of second life, you can be who ever you want to be.

Well I will give it one more try and if it doesn't work....it must be my computer.

Farewell and goodnight.

1 comment:

Jennifer DeJonghe said...

Hmmm.. did you ever figure out the problem? You do have to download a program, then create an account online to use when logging into the program. But you may have to have certain features on your computer - it didn't run well on my laptop either...