About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States
I am a 22 year old who is new to blogging so readers beware. I live in Minnesota for all of my life and hopefully one day change that. Other then that I am your average early 20's girl. I like to hang out with my friends, party on Friday nights and enjoying being young.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

today in particular

For some reason I am having a hard time blogging. I just don't feel like expressing anything. Well maybe I will talk about my day.

First of all, I woke up late and got to work an hour later then I was suppose to which is fine, I just took a shorter lunch break and will leave half an hour later then I normally do.

Work for some reason is going by really slow. I just don't want to work. The repetitiveness is getting to me. I need to break out of the grove.

What else? Well I am really tired that explains the tartness this morning. I stayed up way to late last night but I just wanted to put up some bookcases that I bought from Ikea. Which by the way look wonderful and I can't wait to finish my living room (it needs help). Plus this last weekend I didn't get any sleep.

After work today I need to stop back at Ikea to pick up some additional shelves. 5 is not going to cut it. I need 7 to 8 shelves. I have way to many DVD's and Books for only 5 shelves. I just can't help myself. I see a movie or a book that looks interesting, I buy it. Hence the bookcases. What I have in my apartment is just the tip of the iceberg for me. I have more at my parents.

Wow I just finished a blog for the day. So that is all folks.

1 comment:

Jennifer DeJonghe said...

Oh, I totally understand you about the books and CDs - you would think that I wouldn't be as bad since I work in a library - but I still love having a personal book collection at home. It just seems to grow... :)