About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States
I am a 22 year old who is new to blogging so readers beware. I live in Minnesota for all of my life and hopefully one day change that. Other then that I am your average early 20's girl. I like to hang out with my friends, party on Friday nights and enjoying being young.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Tag Mirror

Ok I was cruising on LibraryThing.com and there is this new way of tagging my books. It is called tag mirror. Instead of just my tags showing, the whole LT community will show their tags on a book. LT already has over 27 million tags from the users on their own books. Tag mirror will depict the whole communities tags on one book. LT does provide something like this already if you click on your book's page but here you will see everyone else's tags right under your cloud tag. I have to say this sound interesting. Every time I go onto LT I find something new. Here is a blog on LT discussing tag mirrors.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Perfume, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://perfumes-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello, I was just wondering if you would consider giving up your blog name? I see you haven't posted in a few years and I would really like to use the name rocksmysockoff... Would really appreciate it but understand if you don't want to.

Thank you :)